- In recent years, we have witnessed substantive and substantial amendments to Korean laws and regulations requiring more transparency and accountability in corporate governance than the past. Responding to the rapidly changing corporate environment in Korea, Yeyul has taken active roles in counseling and representing our clients in tandem with such developments.Our services include incorporation; registration; formation of strategic alliances; establishment of subsidiaries, branches, and liaison offices in and out of Korea; composition of boards of directors and committees; development of articles of incorporation, bylaws, governance guidelines, codes of conduct, policies and procedures; and advice on corporate governance-related disclosure requirements, director and officer fiduciary duties and responsibilities, labor relations, and compliance with legal and ethical requirements.
Employment & Labor
- In today's society where labor-management disputes have become commonplace, Yeyul has strived to stabilize and improve labor-management relations by drafting and advising on company regulations, employment agreements, agreements on prohibiton of competitive business and confidentiality agreements.In particular, Yeyul has diverse field experiences in labor-law dispute resolution before courts and administrative agencies.
M&A (Mergers and Acquisitions)
- Yeyul, consistently considered as the leading merger and acquisition adviser, works on friendly and contested transactions, public acquisitions, spin-offs, private equity transactions, joint ventures and other acquisitions and divestitures.
- Yeyul advises on how to structure a transaction in order to minimize the antitrust costs and substantive risks. We regularly advise clients on research and development agreements, production agreements, distribution, marketing, and sales agreements, licensing agreements, trade association activities, information exchange, joint ventures and other collaborative activities with competitors. We also work closely with clients to develop and implement internal antitrust compliance guidelines tailored specifically to their business and systemically monitor and audit business agreements and practices.
Corporate Rehabilitation proceeding
- Yeyul advises corporate rehabilitation proceeding.
M&A (Before Corporate Rehabilitation proceeding )